|Enemy Type||Endemic Life|
Rock Lizard is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). These animals and insects are found out in the field and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research and learn about these habitats, and it can also be used just like items that can help a hunter during a hunting quest.
A small lizard that lives in various locales. To protect itself from predators, Rock Lizards will attach mineral to their body in order to blend in with their surroundings.
If attacked, they will shed these minerals and escape. They are popular among hunters as the minerals are have many uses.
Where to find Rock Lizard in MH Rise
You can find Rock Lizard in all the standard Locales:
The easiest ones to find are in the Shrine Ruins:
- Sector 1 - Climb up the large rock directly northwest of the area marker on the map. It should be the one with a large unlit lamp on the left. A Rock Lizard spawns on top of this rock.
- Sector 7 - Directly north, look behind the first gate. The Rock Lizard spawns on the ground here.
- Sector 9 - From Sub-Camp 1, drop down to the eastern hills. Look for a small shrine. The Rock Lizard spawns around this area.
- Sector 12 - Directly south of the area marker, look for a small shrine atop the cliffs. Climb up here and look around the cliffs for the Rock Lizard.
- Note that Rock Lizards may not spawn in all the listed locations at once. If you can't find one, look in the next spot.
Rock Lizard Information
Endemic Life in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is placed inside the hunter's Helper Cage, and it can be brought out in the field and used just like an item. Releasing a Hunting Helper will trigger certain actions and effects that can help hunters such as tracking down monsters, placing traps, and fighting monsters.
- Endemic Life Effect: Sheds minerals when it is attacked.
- Unlock Conditions: ??
Rock Lizard Notes
- The Rock Lizard can be interacted with when approached which will cause it to drop a random Ore or Armor Sphere and then quickly escape. However, attacking the Rock Lizard normally such as with Weapons or Kunai will allow you to get up to three materials before it escapes.
|MH Rise Endemic Life|
Antidobra ♦ Aurortle ♦ Blastoad ♦ Boulder Lizard ♦ Brewhare ♦ Butterflame ♦ Clothfly ♦ Cohoot ♦ Cutterfly ♦ Echobat ♦ Escuregot ♦ Firebeetle ♦ Flashfly ♦ Fortune Owl ♦ Giganha ♦ Golden Spiribug ♦ Great Wirebug ♦ Green Lampsquid ♦ Green Spiribird ♦ Gustcrab ♦ Hellbill ♦ Lanternbug ♦ Marionette Spider ♦ Monksnail ♦ Morphed Wirebugs ♦ Mudbeetle ♦ Orange Spiribird ♦ Paratoad ♦ Peepersects ♦ Pincercrab ♦ Poisontoad ♦ Prism Spiribird ♦ Puppet Spider ♦ Quetzalcobra ♦ Red Lampsquid ♦ Red Spiribird ♦ Regitrice ♦ Scale Lizard ♦ Slicercrab ♦ Snow-faced Fox ♦ Snowbeetle ♦ Spearsquid ♦ Starburst Bug ♦ Stinkmink ♦ Thorny Toad ♦ Thunderbeetle ♦ Trapbugs ♦ Tricktoad ♦ Vigorwasp ♦ Wailnard ♦ Wirebug (Endemic Life) ♦ Yellow Lampsquid ♦ Yellow Spiribird
If you use your kunai on it, it'll drop 3 items instead of 1
There is also one that is found on top of a large temple in the Northwest of the Map, in area 13. The temple is a little south of a small suspension bridge in area 13.
This is an interesting critter