|Level 1||Rarity 3
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Dragon Attack x2|
Rhopessa Elytra in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Waist Armor and part of the Rhopessa Vertex Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Waist armor protects the waist of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Waist armor made from bug parts so choice, even a roll in mud couldn't stain it
How to Craft Rhopessa Elytra
Rhopessa Elytra can be crafted with the following materials:
- Butterfly Beetle x1
- Twisted Remains x1
- Rath Wingtalon x1
- Monster Fluid x2
Rhopessa Elytra Information
- Derived from Low Rank Butterfly Beetle
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Rhopessa Elytra is part of the Rhopessa Vertex Set Armor Set
Monster Hunter Rise Rhopessa Elytra Notes & Trivia
How to get the Rhopessa Set in MHR?
- The Rhopessa armor set and it's pieces are only available for female hunters. If you are looking for the male equivalent, please see the Aelucanth Set. To unlock these armor sets at the Smithy, you need to collect at least one Butterfly Beetle from the Argosy. Butterfly Beetles are rare drops that can be obtained by sending a buddy to the Mushroomy Market. To do this, select the Order Items option, choose any submarine slot and buddy, then pick any Item under the tab with an icon of a mushroom and beetle. These icons can also bee seen on the right side of the menu under the heading Market. The Butterfly Beetle is a rare item, so if you're in a pinch consider using any Buddy Bargaining Skill that increases your chances of getting a rare item from the Argosy, such as Shiny Bargain or Blinding Bargain.
- Other Notes & Trivia for Rhopessa Elytra go here.
Rhopessa Elytra Upgrades
Upgrading the Rhopessa Vertex Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 24 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!