|Endemic Life Type||Temp Buffer|
Morphed Wirebugs is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). These animals and insects are found out in the field and hunters can interact with many of them for various effects. Some Endemic Life creatures can also be captured and subsequently used just like items that can help a hunter in many different ways during quests.
- The Morphed Wirebugs are available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
Morphed Wirebugs Location
You can find Morphed Wirebugs in:
- The Citadel
- More locations to be confirmed
Morphed Wirebugs Information
New types of Wirebugs that shine more brilliantly than regular ones. There are two types, the Ruby Wirebug and the Gold Wirebug. Capturing one will grant you beneficial effects:
- Shared Effect: It becomes easier to initiate Wyvern Riding, and your Wirebug Gauge recovery speed is boosted.
- Ruby Wirebug Bonus Effect: Mounted Punishers do more damage.
- Gold Wirebug Bonus Effect: Wyvern Riding attacks are more likely to cause a monster to drop materials.
Note: Only one Morphed Wirebug can be used at a time.
Morphed Wirebugs Notes
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
|MH Rise Endemic Life|
Antidobra ♦ Aurortle ♦ Blastoad ♦ Boulder Lizard ♦ Brewhare ♦ Butterflame ♦ Clothfly ♦ Cohoot ♦ Cutterfly ♦ Echobat ♦ Escuregot ♦ Firebeetle ♦ Flashfly ♦ Fortune Owl ♦ Giganha ♦ Golden Spiribug ♦ Great Wirebug ♦ Green Lampsquid ♦ Green Spiribird ♦ Gustcrab ♦ Hellbill ♦ Lanternbug ♦ Marionette Spider ♦ Monksnail ♦ Mudbeetle ♦ Orange Spiribird ♦ Paratoad ♦ Peepersects ♦ Pincercrab ♦ Poisontoad ♦ Prism Spiribird ♦ Puppet Spider ♦ Quetzalcobra ♦ Red Lampsquid ♦ Red Spiribird ♦ Regitrice ♦ Rock Lizard ♦ Scale Lizard ♦ Slicercrab ♦ Snow-faced Fox ♦ Snowbeetle ♦ Spearsquid ♦ Starburst Bug ♦ Stinkmink ♦ Thorny Toad ♦ Thunderbeetle ♦ Trapbugs ♦ Tricktoad ♦ Vigorwasp ♦ Wailnard ♦ Wirebug (Endemic Life) ♦ Yellow Lampsquid ♦ Yellow Spiribird