Medium's Robe (Light)
|Level 1||Rarity 9
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
Good Luck x1
Recovery Up x1
Medium's Robe (Light) in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Chest Armor and part of the Medium (Light) Set Armor Set. Medium's Robe (Light) is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Chest armor protects the upper section of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
A guiding fire spirit dwells within this garb. Bathes its surroundings in calm light.
How to Craft Medium's Robe (Light)
Medium's Robe (Light) can be crafted with the following materials:
- Elgado Ticket x1
- Bishaten Glidefeather x3
- Monster Slogbone x2
- Allfire Stone x1
Medium's Robe (Light) Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Medium's Robe (Light) is part of the Medium (Light) Set Armor Set
Medium's Robe (Light) Upgrades
Upgrading the Medium (Light) Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 110 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!