MR Arena 04
|Objective||Slay a Lunagaron|
|Client||Arena Master Arlow|
|Time Limit||50 min|
MR Arena 04 is an Arena Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Arena Quests are special 'time attack' missions given by Master Utsushi and Master Arlow. These quests challenge the hunter to defeat Monsters as quickly as possible while being limited to a specific, predetermined set of Weapons, Armor and Skills. Each Arena Quest has 5 sets of equipment available for the hunter to choose from. Hunters are given a rank of either S, A, or B depending on the amount of time taken to complete the quest. Achieving a higher rank will give better and more rewards.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
Welcome to the Arena! You know how this works, yeah? Leave all that fancy gear of yours at the door and choose from the armor and weapons we provide. Simple enough, yeah?
MH Rise MR Arena 04 Quest Information
- Conditions: MR 4 or higher, Two Players Max
- Failure Conditions: Rewards hits 0 (Faint once), or time expires
- Environment Info: Quest Target Only
- Locale Info: No outbreaks or upsurges
Rank Completion Times:
- Rank S: 06' 00" 00
- Rank A: 12' 00" 00
- Rank B: 50' 00" 00
MR Arena 04 Quest Completion Rewards
Completing MR Arena 04 will award the following items depending on completion rank:
- To be added
MR Arena 04 Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the MR Arena 04 quest go here