Kushala Crus in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Leg Armor and part of the Kushala Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Legs armor protects the legs and feet of the hunter and contains boots or greaves, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Legwear made of hard Kushala Daora parts. Expert crafting has made them flawless.
How to Craft Kushala Crus
Kushala Crus can be crafted with the following materials:
Kushala Crus Information
- Derived from High Rank Daora Monsters
- Stronger Element: Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Kushala Crus is part of the Kushala Set Armor Set
Kushala Crus Upgrades
Upgrading the Kushala Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 74 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__