|Level 1||Rarity 2
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Stun Resistance x1
Critical Eye x1
Kulu-Ya-Ku Greaves in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Leg Armor and part of the Kulu Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Legs armor protects the legs and feet of the hunter and contains boots or greaves, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Lightweight Kulu-Ya-Ku boots. Stay toasty with the down feathers inside.
How to Craft Kulu-Ya-Ku Greaves
Kulu-Ya-Ku Greaves can be crafted with the following materials:
- Kulu-Ya-Ku Hide x3
- Kulu-Ya-Ku Beak x1
- Sharp Fang x2
Kulu-Ya-Ku Greaves Information
- Derived from Low Rank Kulu-Ya-Ku Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Water
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Kulu-Ya-Ku Greaves is part of the Kulu Set Armor Set
Kulu-Ya-Ku Greaves Upgrades
Upgrading the Kulu Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 16 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!