Jelly Boots in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Leg Armor and part of the Jelly Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Legs armor protects the legs and feet of the hunter and contains boots or greaves, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Leg guard that have the town talking. Apparently, they are a mark of beauty.
How to Craft Jelly Boots
Jelly Boots can be crafted with the following materials:
Jelly Boots Information
- Derived from Low Rank
- Stronger Element: Vs Water
- Weakest Element: Vs Thunder, Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Jelly Boots is part of the Jelly Set Armor Set
Monster Hunter Rise Jelly Boots Notes & Trivia
How to get the Jelly Boots in MHR?
- To unlock the Jelly armor set and its pieces at the Smithy, you need to collect at least one Cutejelly from the Meowcenaries. Cutejelly is a rare drop that can be obtained by sending your Meowcenaries on a path with a sparkling Fish node in the Lava Caverns at Low Rank. To unlock the Meowcenaries, you need to reach Village or Hub Rank 3⭐, then to unlock the Lava Caverns, reach Rank 4⭐. As Cutejelly is a rare item, you may not get it on your first try. To increase the chances of getting a Cutejelly, consider using a Lagniapple when sending your Meowcenaries off to increase the number of rewards you get after the expedition.
- Other Notes & Trivia for the Jelly Boots go here.
Jelly Boots Upgrades
Upgrading the Jelly S Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 62 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__