Grand God's Peer Belt in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Waist Armor and part of the Grand God's Peer Set Armor Set. Grand God's Peer Belt is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Waist armor protects the waist of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
An ancient figure's waist armor. Its grasp holds the wearer steady as they tear down the opposition.
How to Craft Grand God's Peer Belt
Grand God's Peer Belt can be crafted with the following materials:
Grand God's Peer Belt Information
- Derived from Master Rank Rajang Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Grand God's Peer Belt is part of the Grand God's Peer Set Armor Set
Grand God's Peer Belt Upgrades
Upgrading the Grand God's Peer Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 116 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__