|Level 1||Rarity 3
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
Channeler's Obi in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Waist Armor and part of the Channeler Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Waist armor protects the waist of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
A complex interlacing of cords achieves functionality without sacrificing beauty.
How to Craft Channeler's Obi
Channeler's Obi can be crafted with the following materials:
- Kamura Ticket x2
- Somnacanth Talon x1
- Monster Bone + x1
- Firestone x1
Channeler's Obi Information
- Derived from Low Rank Bone
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire
- Weakest Element: Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs ice, Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Channeler's Obi is part of the Channeler Set Armor Set
Channeler's Obi Upgrades
Upgrading the Channeler Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 24 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!