The Buddy Dojo in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) refers to a Facility located in Kamura Village. Facilities provide the Hunter with various services and play an integral role in a hunter's progression. The Buddy Dojo allows a Hunter to train Buddies that are on standby, granting them experience points while the hunter is out on quests.
The Buddy Dojo is a place where Palicoes and Palamutes go to undergo training. By doing so, Buddies will gain experiene points and increase their level. If you have some buddies on stand-by, why not have them train up meanwhile?
Buddy Dojo Location
- The Buddy Dojo can be found at the Buddy Plaza in Kamura Village. You can get to the plaza via a bridge in the main village area.
Buddy Dojo Services
The Buddy Dojo is a facility from which your Buddies can continually gain experience even if they are not joining you on a hunt or performing other tasks. All Buddy training is overseen by Buddy Expert Shirubei. Once the Hunter assigns their Buddies, they are free to go on quests and the training will be undertaken in rounds, which corresponds to the number of quests the hunter goes on.
Once unlocked, the Dojo's services can also be availed by speaking to your Housekeeper in your room or at the Gathering Hub.
The Buddy Dojo menu presents the following options:
- Buddy Dojo - Train Buddies at the Buddy Dojo
- Training Rounds - Select the amount of rounds your Buddies will undergo. You can assign a maximum of 10 rounds, but you can always add to it after every quest if you wish. Each round costs 100 .
- Select Buddies - Select up to 6 Buddies to undergo training. You can change this any time.
- You can also choose to use a Lagniapple to boost the amount of experience gained per round, to level your Buddies up even faster.
- Strike up a conversation with Iori and learn more about him, acquire tips and other useful info.
After beginning training, simply set out on a quest to progress one round. Going back to the Dojo after a quest will present you with a progress report, showing how much experience your Buddies have gained, any level ups and any skills gained as a result of leveling up. You will also be able to view how many rounds are remaining and how many boosted rounds remain if you've used a Lagni Apple:
Buddy Dojo Notes & Trivia
- After assigning Buddies to undergo training, you can see them practicing on the Toadversary in the middle of the Buddy Plaza.
Buddy Dojo Gallery
- Coming soon!
|Kamura Village Facilities|