|Dango Skill||Dango Trainer|
Buddy's Treat in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is one of the Dango components that make up a Meal. Meals refer to food that a Hunter can partake of before a hunt. They are comprised of three Dango that the Hunter can choose from the Tea Shop menu. Each Dango comes with a Skill that has a chance of activating upon the Meal's consumption. Each meal will also provide a boost to the Hunter's health and stamina, giving them an advantage while out on hunts.
The Felynes' fave, finished with sweet bean! Maybe it'll help you bond with Palicoes?
How to unlock Buddy's Treat
Buddy's Treat is unlocked by:
- Gaining access to LV. 3⭐ Village Quests (Completing the Urgent Quest Feathered Frenzy) or;
- Gaining access to LV. 2⭐ Hub Quests (Completing the Urgent Quest Dead Ringer)
Buddy's Treat Dango Skills
- Ordering the Buddy's Treat Dango at the Tea Shop or Canteen has an 80% chance of activating the Dango Trainer skill.
- Skill Effects: Speeds up Buddy Growth.
- Activation chance can be boosted to 100% by using a Dango Ticket before placing your order.
Buddy's Treat Upgrades
Buddy's Treat Notes & Trivia
|All Dango in Monster Hunter Rise|
Analeptic ♦ Balancing ♦ Beansplosion ♦ Bee-utiful ♦ Berry Safe ♦ Bestnut ♦ Blastslash ♦ Cacaoutstanding ♦ Centering ♦ Chirp Chirp ♦ Cool-to-the-Core ♦ Dizzybloom ♦ Dragonsbane ♦ Dressage ♦ Fruitflash ♦ Hap-peanut ♦ Invigorating ♦ Lava-hot Egg ♦ Leg Day ♦ Magnacrisp ♦ Magnaroar ♦ Medicinal ♦ Mint-iature ♦ Moongaze ♦ Peach Skill ♦ Pinea-full ♦ Piping-hot Egg ♦ Pure Water ♦ Raisin d'etre ♦ Rosy ♦ Secretheart ♦ Sharp ♦ Spicejolt ♦ Spicetingle ♦ Spud-luck ♦ Sub-zero ♦ Super Bestnut ♦ Sweetheart ♦ The Kamura ♦ Too-cool ♦ Triple Rose ♦ Very Hap-peanut ♦ Waterfall ♦ Wealthy Man