|Level 1||Rarity 2
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
Bone Greaves in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Leg Armor and part of the Bone Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Legs armor protects the legs and feet of the hunter and contains boots or greaves, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Leg armor made from monster bones. Provides superb, rugged leg protection.
How to Craft Bone Greaves
Bone Greaves can be crafted with the following materials:
- Eroded Skeleton x1
- Izuchi Pelt x2
- Sharp Fang x1
Bone Greaves Information
- Derived from Low Rank Bone
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Bone Greaves is part of the Bone Set Armor Set
Bone Greaves Upgrades
Upgrading the Bone Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 10 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!