Barioth Greaves in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a pair of Leg Armor and part of the Barioth Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Legs armor protects the legs and feet of the hunter and contains boots or greaves, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Leg armor strengthened with Barioth plate. Allows one to wlak safely on slick ice.
How to Craft Barioth Greaves
Barioth Greaves can be crafted with the following materials:
Barioth Greaves Information
- Derived from Low Rank Barioth Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Barioth Greaves is part of the Barioth Set Armor Set
Barioth Greaves Upgrades
Upgrading the Barioth Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 20 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__