Bag a Bazel, Yeah? is a Request in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Requests are various assignments granted by the different NPCs that you meet throughout the game. Players can complete Requests to earn unique rewards.
- This Request is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
This Bazel's bein' a real pain, yeah? Capture it and you'll be able to craft some new gear.
MH Rise Bag a Bazel, Yeah? Request Information
- The Bazelgeuse Warning quest is the earliest encounter with Master Rank Bazelgeuse outside of expeditions and random encounters in other quests.
- Monsters can be captured using a combination of Shock Traps or Pitfall Traps with Tranq Bomb once the Monster has been sufficiently weakened. This is indicated by the Monster limping as it runs away from you towards its den or nest, and a blue icon appearing under the Monster's icon in the top right of the HUD. Once a monster has been weakened, set down a trap and throw a couple of Tranq Bombs near its face.
- Light Bowgun and Heavy Bowgun users can alternatively use Tranq Ammo instead of Tranq Bombs to capture Monsters.
How to Unlock Bag a Bazel, Yeah? in MH Rise
Bag a Bazel, Yeah? can be unlocked by
- Unlock Info to be added
Bag a Bazel, Yeah? Request Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the Bag a Bazel, Yeah? request go here