Bag a Barioth
|Objective||Capture 1 MR Barioth|
|Reward||Guild Bard - *Type 01 (Armor Design)|
Bag a Barioth is a Request in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Requests are various assignments granted by the different NPCs that you meet throughout the game. Players can complete Requests to earn unique rewards.
- This Request is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
The Guild requests that we capture a Barioth. Succeed, and you're cleared to use special gear.
MH Rise Bag a Barioth Request Information
Completion Conditions: Capture 1 Master Rank Barioth and report to Admiral Galleus in Elgado Outpost.
- The White Knight on Ice quest is the earliest encounter with Master Rank Barioth outside of expeditions and random encounters in other quests.
- Monsters can be captured using a combination of Shock Traps or Pitfall Traps with Tranq Bomb once the Monster has been sufficiently weakened. This is indicated by the Monster limping as it runs away from you towards its den or nest, and a blue icon appearing under the Monster's icon in the top right of the HUD. Once a monster has been weakened, set down a trap and throw a couple of Tranq Bombs near its face.
- Light Bowgun and Heavy Bowgun users can alternatively use Tranq Ammo instead of Tranq Bombs to capture Monsters.
How to Unlock Bag a Barioth in MH Rise
Bag a Barioth can be unlocked by
- Unlock Info to be added
Bag a Barioth Request Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia for the Bag a Barioth request go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!