Anomaly Research: Rathalos is an Anomaly Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Anomaly Quests are a special type of Quest where the hunter is pitted against Monsters driven mad by the Qurio creatures encountered throughout the Sunbreak story. These monsters are exceedingly powerful and have a few unique mechanics, and they will also reward the hunter with special materials that can be used to craft some of the highest tier equipment.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
Good news! We just got word that an afflicted monster has been spotted! And even better news, this one's way more powerful than the ones you've already taken on! You know what that means, right? Mmmhmm! More data! Time to get investigatin'!
MH Rise Anomaly Research: Rathalos Quest Information
- Rank: Master Rank
- Conditions: MR 10 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or time expires
- Environment Info: Wild Monsters Sighted, Unstable Environment
- Locale Info: No outbreaks or upsurges
Other Monsters in this quest:
How to unlock Anomaly Research: Rathalos in MH Rise
Anomaly Research: Rathalos is unlocked by reaching AR 81.
Note: AR or Anomaly Research level is a new Ranking added with the Anomaly Investigations quest system.
Anomaly Research: Rathalos Quest Completion Rewards
Completing Anomaly Research: Rathalos will award the following:
Anomaly Research: Rathalos Quest Notes & Trivia
- Added with Patch 22.214.171.124, released on August 10, 2022