Anomaly Research: Arzuros is an Anomaly Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Anomaly Quests are a special type of Quest where the hunter is pitted against Monsters driven mad by the Qurio creatures encountered throughout the Sunbreak story. These monsters are exceedingly powerful and have a few unique mechanics, and they will also reward the hunter with special materials that can be used to craft some of the highest tier equipment.
- This quest is only available with the Sunbreak Expansion.
Looks like it's your lucky day! Some Qurio have been spotted with an afflicted monster. You know what that means! That's right! Research time! I get my research, you get some special materials! Win-win, right?
MH Rise Anomaly Research: Arzuros Quest Information
- Rank: Master Rank
- Conditions: MR 10 or higher
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or time expires
- Environment Info: Wild Monsters Sighted
- Locale Info: No outbreaks or upsurges
Other Monsters in this quest:
How to unlock Anomaly Research: Arzuros in MH Rise
Anomaly Research: Arzuros is unlocked by reaching MR 10 and successfully slaying or capturing a Master Rank Arzuros in any regular quest or expedition.
Anomaly Research: Arzuros Quest Completion Rewards
Completing Anomaly Research: Arzuros will award the following:
Anomaly Research: Arzuros Quest Notes & Trivia
- Notes & Trivia information for the Anomaly Research: Arzuros quest go here